Raspberry, Chocolate and Ricotta Pancakes and Hot mustard, Sausage and Potato Omelette
Here are the recipes from today's offerings.
Raspberry, Chocolate and Ricotta Pancakes
1 cup flour
1 cup frozen raspberries
1 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup ricotta
1 cup milk
1 egg beaten
1. In a large mixing bowl mix the flour, raspberries, chocolate chips and ricotta.
2. Stir in the egg.
3. Slowly stir in the milk until you have a thick but smooth batter.
4. Melt a teaspoon of batter in a pan.
5. Pour in a small ladle full of batter into the pan and cook until lightly brown on one side, than flip and cook until lightly brown on the other side.
6. Repeat with the rest of the batter until all used.
Hot Mustard, Sausage and Potato Omelette
4 beef sausages
2 tomatoes chopped
2 potatoes chopped
4 mushrooms chopped
1 tablespoon hot mustard
3 Slices of Haloumi chopped
1. Beat together the eggs and hot mustard until light and fluffy and set aside.
2. Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in pan, and place sausages into the pan and lightly cook.
3. Turn the sausages and add in the potatoes, and cook until potatoes are a light golden colour.
4. Add in the mushrooms and stir in until lightly coated.
5. Add in the tomatoes and haloumi and stir in.
6. Pour in the egg and mustard mixture and cook on a low to medium heat for approx 20 minutes or until the egg mixture has cooked through.
7. Flip out of pan and cut into halves and enjoy.