Potato and Bean Salad and Shredded Slow Cooked Lamb in gravy rice and vegtables
Here are today recipes for today's Foodie Monday photos.
Potato and Bean Salad.
10x desire potatoes quartered
500g Frozen Australia field fresh split beans
1x onion chopped
handful of fresh parsley
1. Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a pot.
2. Lightly cook onion than add in potatoes lightly fry.
3. Add in frozen split beans.
4. Pour in boiled salted water enough to just cover potatoes and beans leave until potatoes are soft.
5. Drain the potatoes and beans.
6. Once drained in a large bowl squeeze the lemon over the potatoes and beans and chop the parsley and mix together.
This salad can be eaten on its own, or mixed with tuna, or served with a side of grilled salmon, or chicken.
Slow Cooked shredded Lamb in Gravy Rice and Vegetables.
4 cups rice
500g Frozen Australian Country Harvest, corn, peas, carrot and broccoli
1. Slow cook lamb for approx 10 hours in a slow cooker.
2. Once lamb is cooked let rest.
3. In a pot heat a tablespoon of olive oil than pour in rice and stir for a couple of minutes than pour in 6 cups of water with the juices left from the lamb and stir rice.
4. Stir in the frozen vegetable mix.
5. Stir in 4 tablespoons of gravy mix.
6. Shred Lamb and add into the rice and vegetable mixture.
7. Let cook for approx 20 minutes or until water has been soaked in by the rice.