Mediterranean Frittata and Lemon and Rosemary Roasted Vegetables
Here are the recipes from today's offerings.
1 red capsicum sliced
3 tomatoes sliced
4 mushrooms sliced
4 heads of spinach chopped
100g feta cheese crumbled
8 large eggs beaten
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees
2. Layer vegetables into a large baking dish,
3. Sprinkle the feta cheese over the vegetables
4. Pour the eggs over the vegetables.
5. Bake in oven for approx 20-30 mins until egg is cooked through and the top is a golden colour.
Lemon and Rosemary Roasted Vegetables
8 potatoes cut into wedges
4 carrots halved and quartered
1/2 pumpkin cut into chunky slices
2 or 3 lemons juiced
2 sprigs rosemary
3 tablespoons olive oil
salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
2. Place vegetables into a large baking tray.
3. Sprinkle rosemary over the vegetables along with the salt and pepper.
4. Pour lemon juice and olive oil over top.
5. Mix together well and place in oven, roast for approx 30 mins or until vegetables are tender.