Chilli Prawn Soup and Noodle Soup
It's Foodies Monday!
Here are the recipes from today's cooking enjoy!
Chilli Prawn Soup
500g raw prawns
3 tbsp olive oil
2 onions chopped
2 hot chillies chopped
400g chopped tomatoes
3 tbsp tomato paste
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1.2 litres vegetable stock.
1. Heat olive oil in large pot.
2. Add the onions and chillies and cook gently for two minutes.
3. Add the prawns and coat with onion and chilli mixture.
4. Add the tomatoes, tomato paste, cinnamon and vegetable stock, bring to a boil.
5. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
6. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
500g spinach leaves
5 stalks celery chopped including the leaves
1 bunch asparagus spears cut into 2cm pieces
6 cups vegetable stock
1/2 teaspoon cumin
1/2 teaspoon dried basil
1. Place all the vegetables in a large pot with vegetable stock.
2. Bring to a boil and add the cumin and dried basil.
3. Bring to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes.
4. Add the noodles and cook for another 5 minutes.
5. Serve and enjoy.