Cheesey Potato Pie and Cajun Chicken
Here are the recipes from today's offerings.
Cheesey Potato Pie
8 Potatoes chopped
5 carrots chopped
500g beef mince
500g spinach leaves
250g grated cheese
100g Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Boil potatoes and carrots until tender approx 30 mins.
2. While potatoes and carrots are boiling, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil and add mince, cook until browned and set aside.
3. Once potatoes and carrots are tender, drain from water and add back into the pot, and mash together.
4. Add in the mince and spinach and stir together, add in the eggs and keep stirring add in the grated cheese and stir until well mixed together.
5. Spoon mixture into a cake tin and top with the Parmesan cheese and bake in oven for approx 20 to 30 minutes until parmesan is golden on top.
500g chicken breast diced
2 green capsicums sliced
2 red capsicums sliced
2 small onions diced
250g mushrooms sliced.
3 chilies chopped
2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Heat oil in pan and add onions and chilli cook for approx 2 minutes.
2. Add in the chicken and cook for approx 10 minutes or until cooked through.
3. Add in the capsicums and mushrooms and stir through.
4. Stir in the cajun spice and turn own heat, cover and let simmer for approx 10 minutes.
5. Serve on a bed of rice.